2013/05/13

Mother’s Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day. Mother's Day is a celebration honoring mothers. Different countries have different days to celebrate it, for example, United Kingdom's Mother's Day is in March, China and Canada have the same date of Mother's Day which is May 12. I called my mother last night to say I missed her.
 
My mother is a physician who works at Tai An Central Hospital. She is a great person who saved a lot of lives. She is a very nice person because I seldom saw her became angry. I can remember when I was young, she taught me to be a man who has responsibility. She also wants me to try my best to do everything no matter how difficult the tasks are. I am working hard to become a person that she wants me to be. In my opinion, my mother's ideas are always right.
 
Now, I am in Canada, so I cannot celerate with he in China. I called her last night and said I missed her so much. If I were in China, I would like to send her a gift to express my love. I am looking forward to meeting her in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment